Recently, we were contacted by a group we’d worked with before (excellent group of people). Previously, we replicated a site design for them (solc.tv), in honor of a man named Stephen Olford. This time, they wanted to launch a site for their new network publishing venture aptly titled, “Billion Soul Publishing.”
WHAT WE DID
ELEMENTS WORTH TALKING ABOUT
- Custom WordPress Child Theme based on Executive Pro Child Theme, built using the Genesis Framework.
- Worked with Client from Conceptualization through Implementation.
- Set up Temporary Landing Page During Development Phase.
- Website is Fully Responsive.
- Set up Child Theme to Implement an Optimized, Retina Graphic as the Logo Image.
- Migrated and Published the Website.
- Digitized a Paper Application and set up Automatic Email upon Submission.
- Set up URL Redirects on their other Domain Name’s.
Overall this was a fun project. These guys are great. Check them out! Feel free to check the site out at http://billionsoulpub.com.