It’s that time again. We’re going to go over some of the websites we’ve done in the past in order to give you guys a demo of past projects, maybe give you some ideas, and hopefully spur you on to achieve web greatness too! With us of course.
Today, we’re going to look at a website we did for Hurtado Photography. Molly is a local photographer (Connecticut) and world traveler (World). She really enjoys inspiring people, and it’s a joy to be a part of something that, for her and those she works with, is about a lot more than collecting a paycheck. She approached us looking for something clean, simple, easy to navigate, and something that would allow her to regularly post about projects she’s working on.
What We Included for this Site
- We helped fine-tune some of the branding for the site. She had a pretty good idea of what she wanted but we helped her translate that into clean, crisp looking graphics.
- The site was made to be 100% responsive. It works well and is formatted for phones, tablets and computers. We used a fixed layout for higher resolutions and a fluid layout below 800px. Don’t know what responsive is? Check out our post about it (or resize your browser).
- We developed a custom theme for her so she could use WordPress as a CMS (content management system).
- We developed an easy to update blog for her to update with her most recent photography projects. This is good for SEO and keeps it fresh!
- We built in a contact form that people can use to contact Molly. Naturally.
- We purchased her domain, and we also host this website.
If you’re interested in seeing the site yourself, visit her page at http://hurtadophotography.com.